Stephanie M. Arrache is a local Southern Californian attorney who regularly gets great results for clients. She has worked for both the Orange County District Attorney’s office and the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office. She has legal experience in many areas, including criminal defense, civil, bankruptcy, immigration, family law, and personal injury.
She was trained by “the other side” and is able to use that training to fight hard for her clients!
As a criminal defense attorney in Palm Springs, California, Stephanie has successfully handled hundreds of cases, including infractions, misdemeanors and felony charges at all stages and in nearly every court in Southern California, including Indio, Banning, Joshua Tree, Southwest, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, West Covina, and beyond. She understands the complexities of not only the charges and legal system, but also of the effect the process has on the life of those accused and their loved ones. Stephanie prides herself on explaining all aspects of a case to her clients, keeping them informed, and allowing them to make reasonable decisions.
Attorney Stephanie has great success rates with criminal defense cases such as DUI, Drug Cases (including Drug Sales, Drug Possession, Meth Sales, Meth Possession, Marijuana Sales, Marijuana Possession, Cocaine Sales, Cocaine Possession) whether charged as a felony or misdemeanor, and Domestic Violence cases. She has successfully defended defendants charged with all degrees of felony or misdemeanor charges. She is well liked and respected by other attorneys, which really matters when it comes to negotiating on her clients behalf. Stephanie has had many satisfied criminal defense clients in Palm Springs, Indio, Joshua Tree, Lancaster, Chino, Rancho Cucamonga and beyond! She is one of the few attorneys who even handles cases in Avalon, California!
When you call the Law Office of Stephanie M. Arrache, you speak directly with the attorney herself, and not a paralegal or secretary. Your case will be handled from start to finish by the capable attorney. This hands-on approach includes calls/emails/texts returned the same day, in-person or telephonic conferences, crime scene re-enactments and more, and applies to both misdemeanor and felony charges.
Checkout her attorney profile.
A criminal case often involves many different elements which need to be addressed. The Law Office of Stephanie M. Arrache has a team of experts ready to consult and advise on all of these “collateral” issues.
- Immigration Consultant- If a person has a possible immigration consequence, Stephanie will address this issue head on. The immigration consultant will provide invaluable legal advise as pertains to your case. You need to know possible immigration consequences before making any decisions about your case!
- Family Law Consultant- If a person has a possible family law issue, we will advise you of your options and what should be done.
- Civil Consultant- Stephanie works with several highly trained civil law attorneys who consult on all aspects of civil law.
- Tax Experts- Stephanie has two tax experts who consult on all cases which relate to tax/accounting business. This comes in hand for Estate Planning.
- Investigator- Stephanie works with a highly skilled Investigation team to assist with investigation, crime-scene reenactment and more!
- Polygraph Examiner- Stephanie works with a world famous and renowned polygraph examiner. If you are innocent, then this is one option for proving it!
The Law Office of Stephanie M. Arrache assists Clients with Criminal Law, Criminal Defense, Felony, Misdemeanor, Infraction offenses, DUI, drug possession, drug sales, Domestic Violence, Assault, Robbery, Theft Crimes, Sex Crimes, Murder, Attempt Crimes, Expungement, Juvenile, in Palm Springs, California as well as Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, Hemet, Banning, Beaumont, La Quinta, Palm Desert, Idyllwild, Desert Hot Springs, Thousand Palms, Riverside, Cathedral City, Indio, Coachella, Blythe, Thermal and Mecca in Riverside County; Joshua Tree, Morongo Valley, Twentynine Palms, San Bernardino, Yucaipa, Cherry Valley, Victorville, Apple Valley, Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga and Ontario in San Bernardino County; Lancaster in Los Angeles County.